Are you in need of the best hair comb for yourself and you don’t know its price or even the factors that can determine its costs in the market? Congratulations for finding this post, because in this post, we are going to give you the best guide you could ever come across about the best hair comb and prices in Nigeria.
This article contains some information, exposures, and advices that would enhance you to make the best decision in choosing the hair comb that works best to your satisfaction. If you’ve been skeptical about the best hair comb and prices in Nigeria, as well as the types and key features, then this article is all you need. Read carefully as we analyze everything for you in a self-explanatory manner.
BEST HAIR COMB AND PRICES IN NIGERIA (Cont.)
If you are a business mogul, perhaps you are planning on setting up a business based on sales of hair-care materials; it is obvious that you need to know some basic things about your choice of business. Like the price and other factors. You need to know the best hair comb and prices to recommend for your potential customers on request.
Even if you are a research enthusiast, I congratulate you for finding this post, because this is a post wherein we provide every data that you need, basically on the price, and features of the best hair comb. It is important to note that the price of the best hair combs depends on the product’s type and merchant’s price tag. For this reason, we implore you not to skip any part of this article, as it will go a long way to help you get the best information and experience.
Related search: Plastic trolley price in Nigeria
IMPORTANCE OF HAIR COMBS
Why you should comb your hair often:
- Hair is fed by the bloodstream and when you comb through your scalp, you encourage blood to rise to the surface, causing micro-circulation. This increased circulation brings with it more oxygen and nutrients, nourishing the hair roots and promoting hair growth.
- Combing activates your sebaceous glands, the little guys at your hair roots that produce your scalp’s natural oil (sebum). Along with keeping the scalp and hair moisturized, sebum coats the scalp surface and work to create the right pH balance, which is very important for healthy scalp.
- As a second part to activating your oil glands, combing helps distribute those important oils throughout your hair. Natural oils are good, but who wants it to all just sit at the top of their head? The oils that come from your sebaceous glands are a natural conditioner, and combing your scalp, down the hair shaft, and to the ends of your hair helps condition the whole hair. This is basically free conditioner guys!
- Combing helps to loosen and remove dead skin which can clog the pores of the scalp and block the follicles, causing scalp irritation as well as affecting hair growth.
BEST HAIR COMB AND PRICES IN NIGERIA: Price range
As it had been made clear in the introductory section that there are different types and qualities of hair combs which consequently determine their price variation, the price of hair combs in Nigeria as at 2023 ranges from
N100 to N2, 000 per pieces.
- 10 piece professional comb set
- Black in colour
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Heat resistant up to 575° F. (300° C.)
- Can be used with straightening irons and chemical services
- Lightweight and flexible
- Collection covers every aspect of cutting, styling combs
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 set of Professional Styling Comb Set
- SKU: GE779ST3MQXO4NAFAMZ
- Product Line: JETO
- Weight (kg): 0.75
×8 Pieces Hair Comb Set
- Hair Care Comb Anti Static Coarse
- Material:Professional anti-static plastic
- These are Professional styling comb collection,Keep your perfect hairstyle anytime,anywhere
- Compact and portable,8 pieces of combs.Suitable for men and women of all ages
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
×8 pieces comb set
- SKU: GE779ST2YSKB8NAFAMZ
- Product Line: eastern links
- Weight (kg): 1.2
- Color: Brown
Afro Metal Fist Pick Comb
- Color: red/sliver
- High quality Afro hair pick for curly, thick, tangled hair
- Metal pick with plastic handle, comfortable and skin-friendly design
- Detangles, lifts for more volume and styles
- SKU: GE779ST41EFLVNAFAMZ
- Product Line: TOCHI
- Model: htrh
- Production Country: China
- Weight (kg): 0.1
- Color: red/sliver
- Main Material: metal
Tony & Guy Metal End Pin Tail Comb X1
- Material:plastic and needle
- Size:As the picture shown
- Size: about 220x28x4mm
- SKU: TO748ST4VG6QRNAFAMZ
- Product Line: JETO
- Weight (kg): 0.5
- Color: BLACK
ONLINE SHOPPING STORE
You can buy hair combs from any of the following online vending platforms
- JIJI etc.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the best hair comb?
- Best for Fine Hair: Baxter of California Large Hair Comb.
- Best for Coarse Hair: Mason Pearson Detangling Comb C2.
- Best for Thick Hair: Tangle Teezer Thick + Curly Detangling Hairbrush.
- Best for Curly Hair: Ouidad Detangler Comb.
Which hair comb is better?
The wooden comb is slightly better than plastic or metal in terms of hair fall. Which is better, metal or wood? Wood, simply because metal has the tendency to snag if you have curly hair, and is also better for hair that is straight.
How many types of hair combs are there?
When styling your hair, using the right type of hairbrush is important. Not all combs and brushes are created equally, so you need a suitable hairstyling tool based on the texture and thickness of your hair.
Which comb is good for thick hair?
Wide Tooth Comb
This should be a preferred choice for those with thick, curly, or tangled hair. If you’re coming out of the shower or your hair is otherwise damp or wet, a wide tooth comb is the only way to go. Wide tooth combs are also a perfect option when waking up in the morning and your hair may be extra messy.
Should I comb my hair wet or dry curly?
A common curl question is whether you should brush wet, curly hair, and as you now know, the answer is yes. While other hair types are encouraged not to brush hair when it’s wet, as it’s true this is when hair is most fragile, with curls brushing dry hair just won’t do.
The content you just read is about the best hair comb and prices in Nigeria. However, it is important to note that the actual price of all the items written in this article depends strictly on some factors like the vendor’s price tag and the type of the corresponding item. Stay conversant with nairaprice.com.ng to get other relevant updates like this.