Are you looking for the best HDMI to AV converter, or AV to HDMI converter, and their prices? Then, you’re on the right blog.
Here on NAIRAPRICE, we’ll present you with the best cable converter to buy whether you want to convert HDMI to AV, and vice versa.
Not only that, but you’ll also get their prices, what to look for while buying an HDMI converter, where to buy an HDMI to AV converter, the best types to buy and so on.
Are you ready to know all that? Then, let’s get started!
What is a HDMI Converter?
HDMI Converter is a device that allows you to connect an older analog source to a modern television. It works by converting the analog signal from the source into digital format, which is then transmitted over the HDMI cable. In other words, HDMI is a digital interface, single cable solution for combined HD video and audio, replacing analogue solutions which require separate audio/video cables.
For this topic, that means an HDMI converter helps users switch their TV signal from older format (HDMI) to the modern one (AV). This converter can also help in switching from AV back to HDMI.
Best HDMI to AV Converter to Buy and Prices
If you’re looking to buy a HDMI to AV converter, or AV to HDMI converter, the following are our best picks for you.
VGA HDMI Adapter With 3.5mm Audio Output 1080P HDTV AV Converter
- Plug and play: This product is the New VGA to HDMI Audio adapter, no driver needed, easy to use, fast, convenient and compact. Convert through standard definition VGA analog signal resource and input audio into output HDMI.
- High Definition: Full HD1080P, HDMI Output Resolution up to 1080i/1080P/480P/720P@60Hz, Purely Digital HD Display, No Ghosting, No Transmission Loss, No Fuzz, RGB Color Fidelity. It can transmit high-definition video and audio from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming, connect and configure your monitor for an extended desktop or mirrored displays,can be used in Conferences, Home Theater and Other Occasions.
- Advanced Material: Adopted ABS material, it ensures durability and quality. Gold-plated HDMI interface, high wear & corrosion resistance, stable and durable for HD data transmission.
- Mirror & Extend Modes: Output Video and Audio signal synchronously from VGA side to HDMI port ; Extend your computer to a second monitor for an expanded workstation or give you a mirrored display.
- Note: This converter is NOT bi-directional, it is a vga to hdmi adapter, ONLY convert VGA signal into HDMI signal, and USB power supply is necessary.
- Product Type: Mini AV to HDMI-Converter Compatible
- Interface type: 1-channel AV input, 1-channel HDMI compatible output
- Input signal format: AV (red, yellow and white) CVBS composite audio and video
- Output signal: HDMI-compatible 1080p 60Hz / 720p 60Hz
- Support video input standard: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL / M, PAL / N, compatible with HDCP protocol
- Power supply: USB power supply (5V1A)
- Weight: 52g
- Package size: 100 * 60 * 20mm / 3.93 * 2.36 * 0.78 ”
HDMI Scaler 1080P Converter White
- Type: HDMI Cables
- Connector A: RCA
- Application: Computer, Monitor, TV
- Model Number: 10087
- Shielding: Non-Shielded
- Connector B: HDMI
- Package: Yes
- Outer Diameter: 2.4 in
- Bundle: Bundle 1
- Version: HDMI 1.4
- Feature: HDMI1.4
Gold-plated HDMI Male To 3 RGB RCA Video Audio Adapter AV
- Gold-plated HDMI
- 3 RGB
- RCA Video
- Audio Adapter
- AV Component
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play
- High performance, long service life
- Support PAL NTSC58, NTSC43, SECAM PAL / M PAL / N Standard TV format input
- The output audio is synchronized with the video
- Can be displayed on Monitor/TV, 1920×1080 @ 60Hz High function
Things to Consider While Buying an HDMI to AV Converter
While looking to buy a HDMI to AV converter, there are some vital things you need to put into consideration. This will help you pick the best type for you.
The following are some of the things to consider while buying an AV to HDMI converter in Nigeria.
Application & Comparability
The number one thing to take note of while buying an HDMI converter in Nigeria is the application which simply means what type of device it is used for and what type of work it does.
Since there are some AV converters that only work on monitors, if you’re about to get an HDMI converter for a computer, the one that works for monitors only may not be compatible with what you want to use it for. So, make sure you go for the one that will serve your purpose.
Installation of the converter also matters while buying an HDMI to AV converter. This is because some are easier to install than others, so make sure you go for the easy to install ones.
Buying converters that require installation of drivers may be harder to install and start using than the plug and play types. Therefore, if you’re not an electrician, it is better to buy the plug and play HDMI converters.
While those two top the list of things to consider while buying an AV to HDMI converter in Nigeria, other important factors include.
- Input and output signal
- Price of HDMI to AV converter.
AV to HDMI Converter – FAQs
Which HDMI to AV converter is best?
The current best HDMI to AV converter in Nigeria is the MINI HDMI2AV Compatible.
Where can I buy an HDMI to AV converter in Nigeria?
You can buy an HDMI to AV converter online on websites like Jumia, Jiji, and Konga.
What is HDMI to AV converter price in Nigeria?
The price of HDMI to AV converter ranges from ₦2,600 to ₦15,000 in Nigeria depending on the type and brand.
What is AV to HDMI converter price in Nigeria?
The price of AV to HDMI converter ranges from ₦2,600 to ₦15,000 in Nigeria depending on the type and brand.
If you’re using an old fashion monitor and looking to buy an HDMI converter, I believe this post about the best HDMI to AV converter and prices in Nigeria should help you make the best buying decisions.