How much is G wagon in Nigeria: In this article, you will be presented with the full information about G-wagon. I’m sure you are on this page simply because you need to know the cost of Mercedes G-wagon in Nigeria, specification of G-wagon, and how much is the latest G Wagon 2022/2023 in Nigeria. However, the current price of G-wagon varies in different locations in Nigeria. But in this article, you will be presented with the latest model of Mercedes G-wagon because older models of the Mercedes G-Wagon, such as the 460 and 461, have been pulled out of production, we won’t discuss them in this page. Instead, we’ll concentrate on more contemporary models of the vehicle. But before we discuss the latest price of G-wagon in Nigeria, a little introduction is essential.
Description of G Wagon
As one of the leaders of all automobiles, the Mercedes G-Wagon, must always be mentioned in any list of elegant, exclusive, stylish, and top-notch vehicles. This luxurious SUV truly belongs in a separate category. You will fall in love with its design, shape, and imposing presence at first glance. The majority of people consider this sedan to be a must-have car for Nigerian celebrities because everything about it squeals greatness. Mercedes-Benz sells the mid-sized, four-wheel-drive G-Class, also known as the G-Wagon, as a luxury SUV. The body style and body-on-frame construction of the G-Wagon define it. Beginning in the late 1970s, the Mercedes Benz G-Wagon was developed with an emphasis on off-road capabilities, maximum safety, and comfort.
Also, it is worth mentioning that the first G-Wagon series was produced by Mercedes, a major automaker today, in 1979. Given that the G-Wagon was originally intended to be a military vehicle, it’s not surprising that it has this boxy styling now.
The G-Wagen is quickly embraced by the general public due to its attractiveness as well as its toughness, commanding attitude, and above all, its appeal to off-road aficionados.
Moving forward, This amazing ride is for you if you like to draw attention to yourself whenever you drive past. Get one if you enjoy being the center of attention because it is a surefire way to signal that “you have made it” in life. This article will clearly outline the retail prices for this treasure in the Nigerian market, including the Tokunbo and fair-used value.
Let’s quickly discuss about about guidelines to buying to G-wagon in Nigeria;
A guide to Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon purchases in Nigeria
The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon buying guide for Nigeria is as follows. They consist of;
Cost: A lot of Mercedes-Benz G-Class owners believe that the car is pricey. The Land Rover Range Rover and Infiniti QX80, two vehicles with considerably more outstanding amenities, are more expensive than the series’ least expensive model.
Low fuel efficiency: The Mercedes-Benz G-potent Wagon’s engine creates a high demand for fuel. Budget for it because it is not financially responsible and you will end up spending far too much on fuel every day.
Less cargo capacity: Compared to the majority of other high-end SUVs, the G-Class variants all have less cargo room. The back seats must be folded down if you require a lot of space from these cars, which may be inconvenient if you are loading many passengers.
Poor on-road handling: The G-Wagon versions don’t have the best on-road handling, making them less suitable for regular driving.
Brand new G-Wagen prices in Nigeria
How much is the latest G Wagon 2022 in Nigeria?
|2019 Mercedes-Benz G-550||N70 million – N85 million|
|2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG G63||N75 million – N90 million|
|2018 Mercedes-Benz G-550||N60 million – N75 million|
|2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG G63||N65 million – N80 million|
|2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG G65||N85 million – N100 million|
|2018 Mercedes-Benz G-550 (4×42)||N100 million – N120 million|
|2018 Mercedes-Benz (Brabus)||N100 million – N180 million|
Prices of Foreign used G-Wagon in Nigeria
How much is g wagon in nigeria currency
|Model year||Price in Nigerian Niara|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2004 price||₦16 million – ₦25 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2008 price||₦18 million – ₦27 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2009 price||₦20 million – ₦30 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2011 price||₦28 million – ₦35 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2012 price||₦30 million – ₦40 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2013 price||₦35 million – ₦42 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2014 price||₦41 million – ₦52 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2015 price||₦48 million – ₦60 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2016 price||₦50 million – ₦62 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2017 price||₦53 million – ₦66 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2018 price||₦70 million – ₦90 million|
|Foreign used Benz Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2019 price||₦125 million – ₦150 million|
|Foreign used Mercedes-Benz G Wagon 2020 price||₦145 million – ₦155 million|
Prices Of Nigerian Used G-Wagon In Nigeria
|2017 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N35 million – N51 million|
|2014 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N32 million – N45 million|
|2013 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N30 million – N41 million|
|2012 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N25 million – N35 million|
|2009 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N11 million – N30 million|
|2008 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N10 million – N29 million|
|2007 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N9 million – N26 million|
|2006 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N8 million – N25 million|
|2004 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N7 million – N25 million|
|2003 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N5 million – N20 million|
|2002 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N3 million – N15 million|
|2001 Mercedes-Benz G-Class(Wagon)||N2 million – N10 million|
How much is the latest G Wagon 2022 in Nigeria?
It has all of the luxurious features that Brabus is known for. In Nigeria, the cost of a 2022 Mercedes-Benz Brabus G800 G Wagon starts at 280,000,000 Naira.
What are the key features or specifications of Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon Series 2019?
Other noteworthy qualities of the 2019 G-wagon series include:
- Rubbing the front seats.
- steering wheel with heat.
- auto transmission with 9 gears.
- entertainment system for the backseat.
- Traditional gauges are replaced by widescreen digital displays.
- Comfort, Sport, Eco (G550) + Slippery, and Sport+ are driver-selectable modes (AMG G63).
- Automatic temperature regulation.
- upholstered in leather.
- warning system for impending collisions.
- emergency braking on command.
- Burmester audio system with 15 speakers and 500 watts.
- compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- able to work with an additional 12.3-inch dashboard display.
What are the specification of G-Wagon series 2018
- Heated front and back seats.
- Satellite radio.
- Android Auto.
- A sunroof, navigation.
- 12-speaker Harman Kardon audio system.
- Rearview camera.
- Blind spot monitoring.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Mercedes’ COMAND infotainment system.
- Apple Carplay.
The cost of a 2018 G-wagon AMG G63 in Nigeria
One of the G-Class series’ two high-performance trims is this one. Costs range from N65,000,000 to N80,000,000. An 8-cylinder, twin-turbocharged engine with 563 horsepower powers the AMG G63. Additionally, it has;
- brakes that perform well.
- upgraded interior with leather.
- a suspension system tailored for sports.
Pros And Cons Of The G-Wagon
Now that you have known How much is G wagon in Nigeria, let’s examine if the G-Wagon offers everything you’re searching for in a car before moving to purchase G-wagon in Nigeria. These are the benefits and drawbacks of having a G-Wagon.
Pros of G-Wagon
- The G-Wagon is one of the safest cars on the market today since it was built with safety in mind when it was developed as a military vehicle.
- Although the Mercedes G Wagon interior will make you feel immediately as though you are inside a luxury vehicle, this SUV may have a tough exterior.
- The Mercedes Benz G-Wagon is ideal for Nigerian roads because it was designed for rough terrain and excels in a variety of off-road scenarios.
- One of the most potent cars available today is the G-Wagon. For instance, the 2018 model has a twin-turbocharged V8 engine with 563 horsepower, which is more than decent for the time period.
- The cutting-edge infotainment system obviously stands out among the impressive amenities that this Mercedes model is crammed with.
Cons of G-Wagon
- The G-Wagon has limited cargo room in comparison to other high-end SUVs on the market. The rear seats must be folded down if you need more cargo space, which is not very practical.
- The Mercedes G-Wagon cannot be described as “fuel efficient.” Be prepared for your fuel costs to soar if you choose to purchase this vehicle.
- Simply said, the Mercedes Benz G-Wagon is an extremely expensive vehicle that keeps rising in price. Even the price of a used Mercedes G Wagon is much more than that of other cars from the same model year.
Wrapping Up How much is G wagon in Nigeria
I’m confident that this content has satisfied you search intent regarding how much is G wagon in Nigeria, latest price of G-wagon in Nigeria, and other relevant information about Mercedes Benz G-Wagon. However, you have to be aware that the price of G wagon in Nigeria maybe slightly different in all states.